Hi There! I am known as Tiffany, T-Wazzle, Tiff, Tiffang, Tiffangly, etc.
I am a curious product designer who explores new ways to solve un-met problems through deep user research, engaging storytelling, intuitive systems and clean visual design. My passion lies in enhancing productivity in everyday situations, strengthening interpersonal relationships, bridging culture and tackling sticky problems.
1-22-18: I talked in my first podcast called AngleFreeIT about what it's like working in tech and my job experience. My episode will be up on February 22nd!
I have previously worked on contextual collaboration with Intuit, cross-border payments with Visa, mobility experiences at Ford, enterprise software at DocuSign and accessibility for non-profit organizations at Capital One. I also do freelance work, volunteer at non-profit organizations and design events, and mentor designers in my spare time.
- I am trilingual
- I was a model under two of the most prestigious modeling agencies, Ford and Wilhelmina
- I modelled with big brands such as Vogue, J-Crew, IBM and many more doing a span of print work
and commercial gigs
- I like to dabble in theater, musicals, and anything acting/film related
- I was featured in Nanqidao, a Shanghai news channel, where they get millions of views daily on
- I can play Dance Dance Revolution for 3+ hours straight
I love meeting other designers and exchanging stories. Free free to connect with me on Linkedin and let's learn from each other!